I was laying in bed the other night and this really cool Roku screensaver came up. It’s a motion screensaver and I began to notice many references to movies and entertainment. I instantly became obsessed with trying to figure them all out. Roku says there are over 30. I definitely have not found that many. What can you find?
👀 Who’s seen our new screensaver? It includes more than 30 references from popular movies and TV shows.
How many can you identify? ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/0fnyaBHA7O
— Roku (@RokuPlayer) May 2, 2018
What I’ve found at the time of this post:
- Ninja Turtles
- Lamp from A Christmas Story
- Haunted Mansion
- Stark Tower
- Emerald City
- War of the Worlds (in window)
- Daily Planet
- Singing in the Rain
- The Rock or Escape from Alcatraz
- Independence Day
- Back to the Future
- King Kong
- Pacific Rim (maybe, the monster and robot)
- Thriller (not sure, I keep thinking the theater is from Thriller)
And I’m sure I missed a couple of obvious ones.
Here is a clearer video:
Yes. I’m a nerd.